Exclusive, free, independent, informative events to support parents in both the UK and overseas with researching their future school choices in the UK.
The format for our Country Life Future Schools Fairs has evolved from years of our education consultants talking to parents about their worries and concerns around researching, planning and making the right future school choices at ages 11, 13 and 16.
Missing out on one or two less well-known options in their region, comparing state vs. independent school options, accessing a cost-effective, independent view on schools to contra dinner party and school gate chatter, are just a few of the problems parents have highlighted during this tricky and often confusing process.
Bearing all the above in mind, making time to come along to one of our regional, free to attend, Country Life Future Schools Fair events offers parents:
- A time saving, one stop shop event, to meet all your school options in one place
- A free source of quality information and advice to support your school research process
- An opportunity to bypass hours spent on websites or reading glossy brochures and speak to schools face to face
- A showcase of the wealth of schools across your region of the UK
- Up-to-date, independent, insider knowledge of schools available to your child, in your region
- Comparisons between state and private school options
- Free seminars giving advice on many aspects of choosing the right UK school
- Tips on the planning, process and preparation for your future school applications
Click on the tabs in the top menu above to read more information about the dates and locations for each of our forthcoming events in 2016 and 2017
You can also register to attend one of our events via each of the event pages. (Though entry to each event is free, registration for tickets is required.)
Disappointed that you can’t find an event in your region? Why not get in touch to ask if we are planning one in the near future. You can email us at Claire@futureschoolsfair.com
We look forward to seeing you at one of our events in the near future.
Country Life is delighted to partner with TIEC Events Ltd to bring you Country Life Future Schools Fair, a series of regional fairs held across the UK in 2016/17. We know that our readers are passionate about their children’s education, which is why we are keen to lend our full support. With opportunities to meet schools face-to-face, as well as to attend seminars giving advice on the many confusing issues that can surround making the right school choices, it is our belief that attending these exclusive events will save time spent on research and be a valuable source of relevant and timely advice for our readers.
With so many families now living and working overseas, the Expat Fair at the Blue Fin Building, London, in July 2016, will showcase the wealth of private school choices available to parents who aspire for their children to be educated back in the UK, as well as explaining the process for entry at ages 11, 13 or 16, from British international schools overseas.